Anatomic pathology laboratories are constantly being asked to do more with less. Thus, your lab needs to adopt solutions that allow for quick access to the quality, operational, clinical, and financial data you need to make winning decisions. A proactive approach to AP lab management is essential to ensure the future success of your laboratory.
AP labs depend on a reliable information infrastructure to register specimens, record gross findings, regulate laboratory workflow, formulate and sign out reports, disseminate results to the intended recipients across the health system, and support quality assurance (QA/QC) measures. In an effort to manage the complexity of these AP laboratory data sources, the adoption of a flexible business intelligence solution is the only effective way to monitor the key performance indicators with the goal of improving quality. However, extracting timely, actionable and accurate information from our AP systems has been near impossible, until now…
Viewics is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform that provides AP Laboratory Administrators and Clinicians direct access to the data you need, when you need it, from the systems you need it from. Best of all, the information is provided in a digestible/shareable format that requires no day-to-day IT involvement and without heavy strain on your production environments.
Viewics seamlessly data mines CoPath, PowerPath, SoftPath and other AP systems along with data from finance, sales, inventory, etc. to provide the ultimate Out-Of-The-Box AP-specific reporting and analytics solution.
Out-Of-The-Box AP Analytics Include:
- Turnaround Time: Quick Identification and Drill-Down into AP TAT Outliers
- Workload Detail: AP Workload in Detail by any Part Type, Location, Priority, etc.
- Productivity and Staffing Analyses: Quantitative and Qualitative Pathologist and Technologist Productivity
- Review Discrepancies: Immediate Identification of Quality and Training Issues
- Specimen Monitoring: Detailed Status Breakdown to Identify AP Process Bottlenecks
- Overdue Lists: Automated Work-drivers for Pathologists Prioritizing Cases which are at Risk
- Grossing Statistics: Daily Accessioned vs. Grossed AP Data
- Histology Processing: Detailed Block Processed, Embedded and Cut Volume Data
- Cytology Statistics: Cytology Accessioned vs. Reviewed Variance Dashboard
- Specimen Priority: Tracking of Rush AP Case Requests
- Accession vs. Sign Out: Detailed AP Analyses of Accession vs. Sign Out Activity and Delinquency