Viewics is seeking a proven strategic marketing leader who can successfully create and sustain a differentiated message and positioning through related marketing materials, including competitive analysis, customer facing collateral, presentations, blogs, webinars, social media and the Viewics website.
The Director of Strategic Marketing will market and position Viewics’ existing suite of analytics and cloud-based software technology, as well as collaborate in the identification of new Viewics solutions. The ideal candidate will understand the rapidly changing clinical and operational challenges facing the healthcare provider market and have demonstrated the ability to position successfully proven innovative data-driven SaaS or web-based solutions.
- Create marketing content and resources for our suite of products and overall platform to drive and expand awareness and leads
- Serve as an evangelist for our message, brand, and content through thought leadership and blogging, social media, and presentations
- Conduct competitive research and analysis to help develop go-to-market strategies that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Partner with Sales to analyze their needs and deliver supporting materials that optimize and advance the sales process
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to monitor market trajectory, emerging trends, competitor strategies and potential prospect needs to evolve messaging and positioning
- Lead marketing launches for solutions and implement promotional strategies aimed at prospect identification (webinars, shows/events, case studies, etc.)
- Work closely with Product Management and Client Success to understand new capabilities which can be leveraged to evolve the positioning of Viewics solutions and contribute to on-going product evolution and development
- Minimum 5+ years of experience creating market messaging and positioning for a healthcare software business
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field/li>
- Experience presenting to healthcare executives, VP and above required
- Outstanding written, communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Expert level skills in PowerPoint
- Experience collaborating with Product Management
- Experience with analytics, both predictive and retrospective preferred
- Analytics or Population Health application experience preferred
- Position based in the Sunnyvale, CA office with occasional travel likely
Location: Position based in the Sunnyvale, CA office with occasional travel likely.
Viewics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, disability or veteran status.