We believe that we’re building something pretty special. Something that has the ability to positively impact healthcare organizations and, ultimately, lives. Our strong team, investors, and advisors share that vision. Our clients love our product and we continue to attract more. Are you interested in building your legacy and be part of something special along the way? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a strategic, curious, analytical marketing operations candidate to join our dynamic and growing team. Our ideal candidate thinks creatively about contributing marketing expertise to lead generation activities, and is an expert in getting the most out of marketing automation systems. This is an exciting opportunity to build a solid operating infrastructure for leads, database, reporting, and analytics.
As Marketing Operations Manager, you will be essential to the success of our lead gen programs. You’ll be responsible for monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall company’s goals, and managing the relationship between marketing and sales to ensure that both sides are optimized to deliver and work the highest quality leads. You will make projections about the quality of the sales and marketing pipeline and spot efficiencies that will make the company work better as a whole. You will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management, and conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders across the company. You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
- Marketing Systems Management — Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (CRM, marketing automation) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Automate Workflows — Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify gaps in processes and systems, and optimize workflows for marketing and sales productivity.
- Marketing Campaign Execution — Work with sales and marketing teams to help operationalize marketing campaigns between CRM and marketing automation software. Ensure that all lead generation campaigns have a projected ROI before launch and measure the results against the estimate.
- Marketing Analytics — Configure analytics tools to capture and analyze programmatic data. Extract and share actionable insights with the team.
- Lead Management — Maintain, enhance, and optimize scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead management.
- Database Hygiene — Work with sales and marketing teams to maintain database health. Monitor and maintain data quality and completeness by leveraging tools in CRM and marketing automation systems, as well as other third-party providers.
- Email Marketing — Efficiently work with email and newsletter templates within marketing automation system to prepare and deliver communications to lists.
- Events Management — Effectively manage all responsibilities related to conferences and trade shows, including evaluation, registration, planning and preparation, team coordination, logistics, giveaways, collateral, demonstrations, lead collection, and results tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- Strong understanding of inbound marketing ecosystem
- Highly proficient in CRM and marketing automation systems, preferably Salesforce and Pardot
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, balance multiple priorities, and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment
- Data-driven, motivated, and able to think outside of the box
- Strong strategic, organizational, and quantitative analysis skills
- Ability to analyze and present complex information in an easily understood manner
- Expert oral and written communications abilities
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Analytics or population health application experience a plus
Location: Position based in the Sunnyvale, CA office with occasional travel (less than 25%)
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Equity in a fast-fast growing, early stage startup
- Onsite cafeteria, catered lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Ten paid company holidays
- Unlimited vacation – work hard and take time when you need it
- Great health insurance, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k plan
- Central Peninsula location with easy 101 access
- Fun and entertainment: Wine/Beer o’clock Fridays, monthly BBQ on roof top, team outings like Bocce Ball, Pool, Wine tasting
Viewics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, disability or veteran status.