Healthcare payment and delivery is undergoing a major upheaval. How do you prepare for the performance measures required in a post-MIPS world?
Healthcare payment and delivery is becoming more complicated. Healthcare leaders and providers — already overwhelmed by so many other demands — are unprepared for the 2017 tipping point that’s coming in the form of Medicare’s new Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS).
Providers across the spectrum will need to develop an advanced analytics strategy in order to perform in the upcoming value-based healthcare market. This paper demonstrates how agile analytics are uniquely positioned to either complement other approaches, or serve as the core platform for improving performance.
This paper provides insights on:
- Dynamics that are accelerating the shift to value-based healthcare payment and delivery
- Systems using laboratory data for more nimble advanced analytics with faster time-to-value
- New opportunities for small to mid-size hospitals and health systems to properly track and measure performance
You may also be interested in:
- Blog Post: Advanced Analytics are the Central Nervous System of Modern Medicine
- Checklist: Key Considerations for Selecting a Lab Data Analytics Solution
- Webinar: Advanced Laboratory Analytics — A Disruptive Solution for Health System