With the shift from fee-for-service to value-based healthcare, health institutions are increasingly adopting Lean management for continued process improvement. However, implementation of Lean methodologies can be challenging in an environment where:
- Data collection, information correlation, and analytical insights require slow, manual processes with long wait times
- It’s impossible to know and communicate to physicians and patients when testing backlogs will be cleared
- Specific disease analysis reporting times are long, and information is isolated
This third-party case study, conducted by Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), profiles the time, resource, and workload savings a major North American healthcare network realized by implementing Viewics.
By reading the study, you’ll learn how this healthcare network gained the ability to:
- Automatically collect data, correlate information, design visual reports, create real-time analyses, and adopt Lean management
- Empower users to create their own ad-hoc analyses in minutes
- Streamline testing operations and improve physician and patient notification
- Create timely regulatory reports with augmented data
If the challenges faced by this healthcare network are similar to those of your own organization, and you’re interested in learning more about its tangible and intangible success, access the entire study.
You may also be interested in: