Viewics Infectious Disease Management™
Stunting the spread of harmful pathogens relies on timely, accessible user-friendly reports and complex analytics. For labs, infectious disease management means relying on solutions that go far beyond the capabilities of current LIS platforms.
Problems With Current Laboratory Information Systems (LIS)
Microbiology lab’s operational performance and analytic capabilities directly affect clinical care and costs, yet the LIS is not designed with the analytics tools needed to optimize performance
Microbiology turnaround times (TATs) can be a major factor in patient mortality, length of stay, and hospital costs
Micro lab analytics are needed to support antibiotic stewardship teams and infectious outbreak management
VIEWICS INFECTIOUS DISEASE MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
A suite of analytics modules advances the microbiology lab’s performance and its infectious disease management program capabilities.
Automated, near real-time surveillance delivers accurate analysis, reporting, and alerting of infectious results
Real-time antibiograms and TAT performance statistics automatically produced
Get advanced analytics for infectious outbreak identification and management support
- Understand infectious disease management and infection control information in real-time to proactively manage outbreaks, contamination
- Choose the criteria that matter to you, including: location, organism, time, etc.
- Location mapping enables quality and infection control personnel to see and react to changing patterns or respond to quarantine guidelines
- Automated real-time antibiograms enable institutions to proactively manage pharmacy goals and objectives while identifying resistance patterns in real-time
- Choose the criteria that matter to you, including: organism, drug, time period, etc.
- Meet CLSI guidelines by having granular result details at your finger tips
BENEFITS OF USING VIEWICS INFECTIOUS DISEASE MANAGEMENT™
- Advance antibiotic stewardship and enable surveillance programs
- Real-time antibiograms
- Reduce blood contamination rates
- Optimize microbiology lab workload and staffing
- Reduce data collection, query, and report workload
- Identify opportunities for early outbreak intervention and infectious disease management
- Track by specific location and provider
- Track by resistance profiles for near-real-time outbreak detection
- Identify patterns connected to demographic data
- Control outbreaks through predefined threshold alerts