Viewics lets you easily identify staffing, process, and quality improvement opportunities to reduce waste, increase efficiency, and drive significant value back to the laboratory, improving financial performance.
Top-down and retrospective approaches for laboratory structure may delay information exchange.
Current analytical solutions do not offer an action plan to address uncovered issues.
Lack of streamlined analytics prevent laboratories from supporting larger health system initiatives.
Viewics LabOps™ Solution
Measure daily laboratory performance according to key operational metrics.
Keep key stakeholders informed of laboratory turnaround times and processes with alerts, automated reports, and notifications.
Analyze trends to optimize staffing and coverage to get more done with less.
Benefits of Using Viewics LabOps™
- Quickly identify workflows that will miss SLAs with an integrated display throughout the lab’s functional areas
- Customizable workflow segments that allow defining turnaround times
- Customizable filters that allow defining metrics to be monitored
- Alerts on specimens that could miss their TAT or other SLA goals
- Pending lists identify everything in process and in the queue to be processed for appropriate staffing optimization
- Outlier reports help drive daily reviews and identify areas of improvement
- Fast, easy installation with minimal IT involvement
- Daily Reviews
- Variance in Volume and TAT w/ Trends
- Volume Analytics
- Order, Test and Specimen Volume
- Top # By Location, Physician, Instrument
- Compare, Trend and Year Over Year
- TAT Analytics
- Test Turn-Around-Times and Workflow
- TAT Frequency Distribution
- Test and Specimen Workload
- Test Volume and Performance By Time
- Specimen Volume and Performance By Time
- Workload by Hour of the Day, Week
- Test Specimen Densities
- Pending Tests and Specimens By Priority
- Workforce Modeling
- Staffing Requirements
- Shift Review
- Specimen Counts
- Productivity by Technician
- Collected but not Received Specimens
- Fully interactive experience
- Configurable and expandable analytics for your lab
- Choose and filter by the criteria that matter to you, including: tests, location, time period, etc.
- Drill into the data behind the visualizations
- Mobile & touch friendly
- Aligns to HIPAA principles to distribute to internal and external stakeholders.